1970 born in Leningrad.
1988 took part in the restoration project for the architect A-Stakenschneider's Pink Dacha graduated from Architectural Colledge.
1989 took part a completed course in computer graphics. Institute ART+COM, Berlin, Germany.
1992 organized Laboratory for the Study of Ornament, St. Petersburg.
1995 recepient of Yeltsin grant.
1995 first prize of "Videovision" for videofilm "woe for wit" a Festival "The Third reality in St Petersburg" (catalogue).
1998 Internationaler Award for Video Art "The Manifest of Neoakademizm" Karlsruhe, Germany (catalogue).
1998 Has opened the PHOTOARTCENTER in St.Petersburg
1994 Exhibition of Computer Photographs, Ethnographic Museum, St.Petersburg
1996 Aidan Gallery, Moscow;
- Photocenter, Copenhagen, Denmark;
- Computer Photographs, Sketches, New Academy of Fine Arts, St.Petersburg
1997, 98 Photos. ARTKIOSK, Brussel, Belgium.
1998 "Models" an Exhibitions of photos. Saint-Petersburg PhotoArtCenter.
- "Wanderigs of Herakles" Gallo-Roman Museum, Brussel, Belgium.
1999 "Mixed Media" Russian State Museum St.Petersburg
1989 Exhibitions of Miniatures, Museum of Miniatures, Toronto, Canada.
1991-92 Museum Palace Bridge, Leningrad.
1992 Anigraph, VDNKh, Moscow.
1994 St.Petersburg Bienafe, Manege, St.Petersburg (catalogue).
- Renaissance and Resistance, Marble Palace, St.Petersburg
1994-96 Self-identification, Kiev, Berlin, Moscow, Oslo, Sopot, St.Petersburg, Copenhagen (catalogue)
1995 PASSIONES LUCII, SCCA ANNUAL EXHIBITION, MARBLE PALACE, ST.PETERSBURG
- KWANJU BIENNALE, KWANJU, KOREA, AUDIENCE SYMPATHY AWARD (catalogue).
- Videovidenie, SCARP exhibition, Planetarium, St.Petersburg. Third Reality Conference. 1996 Photobienale, Moscow (catalogue)
- IDYLLE AND CARTASTROPHY (catalogue).
- METAPHERN DES ENTRUCKSEINS, VADISCHER KUNTSVEREIN, KARLSRUHE, GERMANY (catalogue).
- Tendencies in Photography, Maly Manege, Moscow (catalogue).
- Interaction: Chance Visions, SCCA Annual Exhibition, St.Petersburg.
- "KONCEPT" International Exhibition of Contemporary photographym, Zagreb, Croatia. (Catalogue)
1997 "MONTHS OF A PHOTO", Bratislava, Slovakia.
- "New Russian Klassizism", Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam.
1998 "A Family Portrait", "SIGGRAPH" N.Y. USA (catalogue)
- "BREAK" New Russian Photography, Koln, Germany (catalogue)
- 2-nd International Photobiennale, Moscow (catalogue)
- "Best European digital a photo" a Museum GRIFFELKUNST, Hamburg, Germany (catalogue).
- "A Photo from St.Petersburg" Center of Photography, Turku, Finland.
1999 "Fauna" exhibition the State Center of Art in Moscow (catalogue).
1999 "HEAVEN" DUSELDORF KUNSTHALLE, TATE GALLERY (catalogue).
1999 "PHOTOFESTIVAL IN NICE", Photocenter, Nice, France (catalogue).
1999 "AFTER THE WALL" MODERN MUSEUM, STOCKHOLM (catalogue).
1999 "Klassitsizm today", Ostende museum, Belgium (catalogue).
1990 Labyrinth, 16 mm, 20 min.
1991 Researches of the Laboratory, S-VHS, 10 min.
1992 Bridge, 6 mm, Night 8 min.
1993 Woe from Wit, Betacam SFI 13 min.
1995 Game, 35 mm, 40 min.
1996 The Last Feat of Hercules SPI 5 min.;
Tower, Betacam SFI, 1 min. Links:Olga Tobreluts Museum Print version